Unbelievably, Jimmy turned one yesterday. During the past year he has brought such sweetness to our lives. We had his check up today and at 19 pounds and 29 inches our little peanut is quite the little peanut! But the doctor was happy that he's moved from the 3rd to the 5th percentile for weight and from the 10th to 25th percentile in height. Also, he's on track developmentally and he showed off his walking, "talking", pointing, clapping, etc, for her. We'll head back again next month to make sure he's continuing to grow, but truthfully I don't feel too worried about it. All you have to do is look at my cute-as-a-button sisters in law and mother in law to see where his petite genes come from!
We're celebrating Jimmy's birthday on Sunday with our families and we're excited to give him the puppet theatre we made for him! Charlie is even planning to perform a birthday show...who wants to bet the plot involves puppet on puppet violence and potty humor?
4 comments:
Such a cute little peanut though!
Oh my gosh, he's so big now :) When I left he was still a tiny baby!
Miss you guys!
A happier baby I've never none. I love the way he greets me on my monthly visits by laughing hysterically and taking my glasses off and then giving them backto me.
Big brother Charlie provides lots of fun for Jimmy and even though Jimmy's "petite" he can keep up his "big" athletic brother.
He is so cute, Courtney! He is starting to look more like Charlie, too.
I am constantly surprised by how BUSY little boys are. I don't know how you manage with two of them!
Post a Comment