Charlie has been quite the social butterfly lately. He had back to back visits with Katie, Baba, and Grandpa and Grandma Meier. Since Charlie loves being held and getting attention in general, it's been a good couple weeks for him.
Of course, I had to include lots more pictures. Thanks to Aunt Kate for the adorable hat (it might be a little big yet...) He looks like a proper young man in it.
Billy and I think Charlie looks a little like a monkey, especially in some of these pictures. We're having so much fun making him giggle and we're starting to do tummy time. It's so funny; despite all the wonderful toys we have, Charlie's favorite thing by far is the ceiling fan. He searches for it wherever he is in the room. You can see him gaze at it with affection in the picture with Mac.
Courtney
4 comments:
if there is a cuter baby boy in Wisconsin I want to meet him...what a doll..and such expressions...actor?
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the new post! I'm so bogged down in writing and grading papers right now that a little Charlie update was just what I needed to get my spirits back!
in the picture with his hat on, it looks as if charlie is about to say "cheerio!" sweeeeeet!
The picture of Charlie in his hat is the background on my computer at work. Everyone keeps saying, "That hat is out of control." And I say, "no, you're out of control. That's my nephew and he looks awesome."
Post a Comment