

Charlie is two months old today! In the past few days Charlie has started to hold his head up and look around the room during tummy time. Billy and I cheer him on and he looks so pleased with himself. Rolling over doesn't seem too far off; he can roll from his side to his back, and we can tell by the way he pushes with his arm and leg that he wants to roll from his tummy to his back.
Charlie has also been doing a lot of "talking" lately. When we ask him questions, he answers us with coos and noises that make it seem like he thinks we're having a real conversation. Charlie has also started sleeping through the night for the most part. Last night he slept from 9-4am, then from 5-8am. Billy and I are so grateful for the extra sleep.
Last week we met with our Doula to talk about Charlie's birth and look at pictures. She took some great ones of Billy and Charlie right after he was born. Can you believe how much Charlie has changed in just two months?
Tomorrow Charlie has his 2 month check-up which includes...gulp...shots. I hope he doesn't hold a grudge.
2 comments:
So cute. I can't believe how much he's changed! I can't wait to see all of you next weekend :)
Reds a great color on Charlie! I am so glad the Dula got thoes cute pictures of Billy bonding with Charlie.
Post a Comment