For those who are curious...Charlie's 2 month appointment went really well. He weighs 12 pounds 12 ounces (the 75th percentile) and he's 25 inches long (just over the 90th percentile.) He was such a little trooper with his shots, although I'm going to have nightmares about the moment when his sweet little smile turned into a horrified look of betrayal. I hope he doesn't think I'm the one that made his leg hurt so bad!
Billy and I survived a rough night last night. Besides dealing with a sad and feaverish baby, our furnace went out and we had to wait until late into the night for someone to fix it. The three of us cuddled in bed and we let Charlie stay with us the whole night to make up for his rough day. I felt like a true mommy with spit-up in my hair (I decided that getting out of the shower would be too awful in our frigid house), damp sheets from a leaky diaper, and a baby who wanted to nurse non-stop (I figured he was trying to comfort himself so I obliged.) But even nights like last night are totally worth it!
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well you three survived the 1st hurtle of babyhood...the dreaded shot. Sounds like it went pretty typical, except for the furnace going out. Knowing how cleanly conconcience Charlie's mama and papa are, I think the night went well with them all being able to sleep in such messy conditions!
Post a Comment