Thanks to Billy and the Meiers, my 30th birthday was possibly the best one I've had. Billy dropped a very excited Charlie off at Grandma's early in the day and a very excited mommy got a pedicure and brunch before heading to Cincinnati for dinner at the Celestial, The Nutcracker, and a night at a fancy hotel. I think 30 will be a good year.
We've been having so much fun introducing Charlie to Christmas this year. Charlie is still talking about building a snowman at the Meier's, we all had fun getting bundled up for the festival of lights at the zoo--Charlie even made it to Santa's chair, although he declined to sit on his lap-- Charlie loved decorating the apartment while dancing to Christmas songs, and he got to practice decorating the tree at Grandma and Grandpa's house. We decided to wait on our tree until this afternoon when the Wilsons arrive. When we ask Charlie who's coming today, he says "Baba, Coach, Cameron, and Santa" as if they're all arriving in a minivan together. Billy and I are getting so excited for Christmas morning. I never imagined Christmas could be more fun as a parent!
Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Glad you had such a great birthday Courtney! Doug and I are working on our baby blog, so I thought I'd check yours out again and see the updates. It has been way too long since we've seen you guys!
Post a Comment