We just got back from a fantastic weekend with Baba, Coach, Aunt Maureen and Uncle Rick, plus visits with Columbus friends on the way there and back. I'll post more on that soon (when I get the photos from Maureen and Katie) but I just had to share these pictures I took of the boys. Doesn't Charlie look like a British waif next to a little Italian wise guy?
Monday, April 26, 2010
Two Little Fellows
We just got back from a fantastic weekend with Baba, Coach, Aunt Maureen and Uncle Rick, plus visits with Columbus friends on the way there and back. I'll post more on that soon (when I get the photos from Maureen and Katie) but I just had to share these pictures I took of the boys. Doesn't Charlie look like a British waif next to a little Italian wise guy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
These pictures are adorable! I can definitely see a Meier/Wilson difference between the boys!
You know what? In that first picture with Jimmy by himself, I see a lot of Courtney. I think it's there in the eyes, maybe. I love that he's smiling so much! This weekend cannot come quickly enough!
not only are they both sooo handsome but funny and smart too!!! what a fun time we had with them both and so glad they made the WV drive.. toach
In a few of the pictures Jimmy looks like he's saying (with an Italian accent), "'eeeeeeyyyyyy!"
In the second picture, Charlie looks like he could say (right after the picture was taken...in a British accent), "Wot?"
Good comparison, Court. I totally agree.
Post a Comment