Jimmy had his 2 month check up on Friday. Everything looks good and he's hitting the milestones so far. Jimmy is 12 pounds (58th percentile) 25 inches (97th percentile!) and his little head is only 14.5 inches (15th percentile!) Our skinny little guy is only in the 3rd percentile for weight-for-length. Charlie, on the other hand, was 12 pounds 12 oz (75th percentile), 25 inches, and I think his head was in the 30th percentile. What's with my kids' tiny heads? The bad news is that Jimmy had a reaction to one of his vaccines and was in terrible pain for about an hour on Friday night. I've never heard a baby cry with such intensity or panic. It was really scary and sad. Luckily Baba was here was able to distract Charlie and keep things calm and Jimmy eventually wore himself out and fell into a fitful sleep for the rest of the night. I'm not looking forward to his 4 month shots!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh that must have been terrifying hearing him scream! I can't believe he is already two months - please ask Jimmy and Charlie to stop growing!
Poor little guy!
Post a Comment