We've been living in our new house for almost two months, and I still haven't posted pictures. For shame! This summer has been heaven, and this house is a big part of that. I love the huge, shady, back yard. I love that there's plenty of space for the kids to play, but only two little bedrooms. I love that it's a short walk to campus and uptown, and yet we're nestled among pretty houses on a quiet cul de sac--I couldn't design a better place for our family. As you can see in the pictures, gone are the days that Billy and I kept a spotless house. But this home is perfect for holding lots of people, babies, friends, and toys with grace.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Life is Good, Part III
We've been living in our new house for almost two months, and I still haven't posted pictures. For shame! This summer has been heaven, and this house is a big part of that. I love the huge, shady, back yard. I love that there's plenty of space for the kids to play, but only two little bedrooms. I love that it's a short walk to campus and uptown, and yet we're nestled among pretty houses on a quiet cul de sac--I couldn't design a better place for our family. As you can see in the pictures, gone are the days that Billy and I kept a spotless house. But this home is perfect for holding lots of people, babies, friends, and toys with grace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment