
I finally got around to taking video of the boys and I'm hooked. Tonight, while Billy was at a work function, I tried to work in some quality video time (Billy always rolls his eyes when I bring out the camera) but what I caught instead was an intriguing case of toddler paranoia. You see, ever since reading the Three Little Pigs, Jimmy has been terrified by and obsessed with the Big Bad Wolf. I typically don't indulge his paranoia so much, but in this case I kind of went with it for the sake of capturing it on film. I have to warn you, the rest of the post is intended for 1) relatives who like watching video of my kids 2) experts in two-year-old-anxiety or 3) people who are bored.
If you're in category 1, you might feel bad for Jimmy after watching these.
If you fall under category 2, should I be worried?
3 comments:
Too cute. I love his sweet little voice and innocence.
Yet again your children do the same things at the same age as my children did. When Cameron was two a raccoon ate his pumpkin but not the rest of ours. For the next few months we went through the litany of how the raccoon would come into the house to eat Cam. We responded the same as you by assuring him that he was safe in our house with his family.
The good news is that Cam grew up to love the woods and all the animals that live in them.
That is so cute....I love the little minds of toddlers!
Post a Comment