



Winter has dragged on and on so the three of us decided to head south to Cincinnati last weekend. Baba and Coach are moving farther east and we realized this might be our last visit for a while, so we packed up the car and met all four grandparents (and two aunts!) at the Meier's house.
Billy and I love watching Charlie with his grandparents. There's something really wonderful about being around people who love your child. Charlie's room is so cute and Grandma Meier made us feel at home by filling it with baby supplies, adorable sheets on the crib, and other little touches. Baba and Grandpa Meier snuggled with Charlie and Coach had Charlie laughing harder than I've ever seen. (I managed to sneak this video of the two of them having fun.) Charlie also got to meet Reggie, an old friend of Billy's. I included a picture of the two of them getting acquainted.
Work has been really busy and the past few days I've been at meetings until 7:00. It's so hard being away from Charlie during the day, and even worse when I get home after he's asleep. I love our Mondays together. Hopefully I'll get the hang of juggling motherhood and work soon. Night feedings were much easier before I had to wake up and get going in the mornings!
Billy says he loves being home with Charlie on Wednesdays and Fridays. I included a picture of Charlie helping Billy grade his students' exams. Billy says it's their guy time, and he's already insisting that once the weather's nice he and Charlie will be hanging out in boxers/diapers on their days together.
No comments:
Post a Comment