Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our little Easter Bunny








Charlie had a great first Easter complete with basket and proper little man-outfit. (Of course the outfit only lasted a few hours...no pants are safe on our little guy). Charlie had fun meeting more relatives--Uncle Ken drove over from Milwaukee and Aunt Mary, Uncle John, and cousin Lura came from Iowa. Charlie, as always, loved the attention.

Lately Charlie and Billy have been bonding over guy activities like watching March Madness (I couldn't resist this cute picture of them.) The other day I was trying to read Charlie a lovely book called The Country Bunny and the Little Gold shoes (thank you Katie!) but Charlie kept looking over his shoulder at the game. Finally, I blocked the TV with the book thinking this would grab his attention (object permanence supposedly doesn't start until 5 or 6 months!) but Charlie kicked the book, causing it to topple, then arched his back to peer over it to see the TV. I was dismayed but Billy was very proud of our budding sports fan.

I can't believe I've been back to work almost a whole month! Daycare is actually going really well, and Charlie seems to be having fun whenever I visit. Check out the hilarious "art projects" Charlie made! Billy and I died laughing when we saw these.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The art projects made my day. Charlie makes a cute leprechaun!