Sunday, April 27, 2008

Flashback
















Today I was sorting through some photos when I came across these lovely pictures taken two days before Charlie was born. The sad thing is that I remember feeling pretty that night because I was dressed up for my company's Christmas dinner. Even better, I had managed to fulfill my goal of fitting into my favorite stilettos! Oh, how the pregnant mind protects itself.

Now I'm thinking these photos should be mandatory viewing for anyone considering having a baby. If you find you're still willing to get pregnant after this little glimpse into your future, you're ready.

Charlie has been enjoying lots of attention during a rare weekend at home. These pictures of him would have been so cute if it wasn't for the dang crazy-eyes from the flash!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think people with blue eyes are more prone to red-eye in pictures. At least that's been my experience.

He's so cute...I can already tell that when he starts walking you're going to have your hands full!

Anonymous said...

I think people with blue eyes are more prone to red-eye in pictures. At least that's been my experience.

He's so cute...I can already tell that when he starts walking you're going to have your hands full!

Anonymous said...

I think people with blue eyes are more prone to red-eye in pictures. At least that's been my experience.

He's so cute...I can already tell that when he starts walking you're going to have your hands full!