

Before Charlie was born I swore up and down that I'd never have ugly plastic toys in our house. But alas, after observing how much Charlie enjoys the exersaucer at daycare (and after fantasizing about letting him play in it for a few minutes while I get something...anything...done) I gave in and bought him the least offensive one I could find. As soon as we put him in it, Charlie's eyes lit up and he went from one toy to the next, acting as if we'd given him the most wonderful gift in the world. As he discovered each bizarre and confusing toy (a hedgehog in a bubble? Why?) he looked back at us with grateful eyes and waved his hands with enthusiasm. It was worth it. I think I need to stop stating that "I'll never do that".
In an earlier post I explained how Charlie likes to scare us with a terrible growl and flailing limbs. He loves it when we acted surprised and frightened. I was able to catch our little badger-Charlie in action! See how he goes from sweet to fierce in the blink of an eye?
3 comments:
Sweet to fierce (or vice versa) in the blink of an eye...I have an old friend who fits that description. Charlie's beautiful...can't wait to meet him.
Blade
Dave said the punching movement is misinterpreted. He's actually getting his pitching arm ready.
kate
Dave said the punching movement is misinterpreted. He's actually getting his pitching arm ready.
kate
Post a Comment