He's figured out that toilets, garbage cans, and stairs are no-no's and he makes a beeline for them every chance he gets. Billy and I feel like right now our lives consist of following Charlie around, removing things from his (dirty) little paws, and trying discourage him from putting everything into his mouth. And we're definitely becoming less discerning about what isn't allowed in his mouth. Old Cherio's he found on the carpet? Fine. Mommy's cell phone? No problem. Daddy's sock? Enjoy. The toilet brush? I suppose it wouldn't do...
Once Charlie is asleep, we collapse on the couch and look at each other with disbelief. How does Charlie have so much energy?
Despite the challenges of having a little walker and crawler, I love that Charlie provides hours of entertainment and of course, a free workout :)
The videos this week show more walking, some "talking" (and the hollering Charlie is famous for) and an old video I found from Charlie's first cold at three months. It's so sad!
1 comment:
Your monday morning blogs make our week! Charlie is walking so much better in just one week. Wow, what a difference 3 months have made from sad-cold-baby to happy-talking-walking-boy. PS I once knew a boy who did chew on a toilet brush....he lived!
Post a Comment