Monday, October 6, 2008

Old friends and new friends














This weekend would have been my 10 year high school reunion, but in true Barrington fashion the tickets were $150, so we opted for an informal tour of my old town and visited friends along the way.

Danielle and Jeff's little girl, Anna, is ridiculously cute. Charlie was fascinated with her --he kept trying to touch her pretty face and impress her with his babbling and hollering--and I couldn't help but worry that she's going to be a bit out of his league. Sorry, Jeff, but you're going to have a hard time keeping the little boys away!

After Barrington, we headed into Chicago and Charlie was very excited to see his BFF, Jon. Charlie has taken to him from the beginning and this time was no exception. While Nicole gave Billy and me a break by doing responsible things like playing with Charlie on the couch, carrying him around, and pushing him on the swing at the park, Charlie was even more excited about his time with Jon.. wrestling, ogling yummy food (especially those cakes in the window!) and generally getting into mischief.

Enjoy the clip this week--it seems that Charlie *must* dance when music is playing, even if it means he's going to fall. Oh, and I had to include this picture of the infamous badger face!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hello there neighbors (kind of :-)). I wanted to let you know that Kaylee likes Charlie's badger face. She also liked seeing him dance but she liked his badger face better, I think.