Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!







Charlie turned one on Saturday! I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. Is it possible our rambunctious one-year-old is the same little boy who slept in my arms at the hospital?

Charlie seemed to have fun at his birthday party--complete with decorations and kid-friendly music, thanks to Katy!--and he even got to taste some of the butter-cream frosting on the cake. I think he has his mother's sweet tooth. Charlie liked the attention, gifts, and music, but he didn't like the birthday hat.

Thanks to everyone who sent gifts and cards. We were touched that so many people remembered and thought of us.

PS: I added a video of Charlie in the gym to last week's blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Charlie, what a great ist birthday party your mama and daddy threw for you. Wish we could have been there but we are glad we celebrated your "early birthday" in Elkins (loved the gym video!).

Jen said...

Kaylee says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" (said at top volume). She's in to birthdays at the moment and really likes Charlie's birthday hat.