The three of us are on our first vacation together! After a grueling 24 hour car ride, Billy and I are spending a week with my brother and his girlfriend Emily in Montana. They've been so sweet and excited, and have even bravely joined Billy and me in a few baby stores. I'm liking the ring of "Uncle Cameron" and I think he does, too.
I can't believe it, but I already have a very visible baby bump. When people ask me how far along I am, I think they're surprised when I say 10 weeks. I found a wonderful invention called a Bella Band that lets me continue to wear my pants, but I'm starting to wonder how long it will work. We still haven't told a lot of our friends and acquaintances, but it's going to be hard to hide it when I see them!
With the combination of my shortness of breath, the altitude, and now my extra bump, I was a little worried about making a fool of myself on our hikes, but I think the baby likes hiking. I've been feeling great and I've been able to eat a lot more in the past few days. My favorite part of the trip was going to the hot springs in Idaho. After a beautiful hike through the mountains, it felt so relaxing to float in the warm and pristine water and watch deer and even a moose stroll around. (Although the moose kind of scared me!) I had somewhat convinced myself that I had overestimated how big my bump was until a stranger at the hot spring commented that I'll have to bring the baby back here after it's born.
Courtney
I can't believe it, but I already have a very visible baby bump. When people ask me how far along I am, I think they're surprised when I say 10 weeks. I found a wonderful invention called a Bella Band that lets me continue to wear my pants, but I'm starting to wonder how long it will work. We still haven't told a lot of our friends and acquaintances, but it's going to be hard to hide it when I see them!
With the combination of my shortness of breath, the altitude, and now my extra bump, I was a little worried about making a fool of myself on our hikes, but I think the baby likes hiking. I've been feeling great and I've been able to eat a lot more in the past few days. My favorite part of the trip was going to the hot springs in Idaho. After a beautiful hike through the mountains, it felt so relaxing to float in the warm and pristine water and watch deer and even a moose stroll around. (Although the moose kind of scared me!) I had somewhat convinced myself that I had overestimated how big my bump was until a stranger at the hot spring commented that I'll have to bring the baby back here after it's born.
Courtney
1 comment:
THATS NOT A MOOSE, ITS A DEER. WHERE IS THE MAN ASKING IF YOU ARE PREGNANT...NEXT TO YOU, STANDING UP SO HE CAN SEE THE DEER? UNCLE CAMERON AND MAMA COURTNEY SOUND GREAT TO ME TO. HOW ABOUT BABA & COACH FOR MATERNAL GRANDPARENTS?
Post a Comment