Another week has crept by. I feel like the past four have moved so slowly...5 more until I start the supposedly wonderful second trimester. Lately I've been having a love-hate relationship with my symptoms. While dealing with the fatigue and queasiness has been really hard, there's something comforting in the discomfort. Our little bean is only half an inch, so without bouts of morning sickness and 7:30 bedtimes I think I'd doubt his or her presence!
Although he doesn't complain, this pregnancy business must be hard for Billy, too. Neat freaks at heart, we usually work together to keep our house in order. Somehow in the past few weeks I've starting filling weekends with naps on the couch instead of cleaning and organizing, leaving Billy to do both of our chores. He handles it too well...I'm starting to realize how capable he really is!
Billy and I have been having fun reading about the things our bean will accomplish each week. This week he/she grew toes and fingers, elbows, knees, and eyes. Next week our baby will be a whole inch and will have ears and a nose.
Courtney
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"muh...muh..muh...muffin."
yay little bean!
yay bean!
Post a Comment