
Lots of pictures this week! (Including a couple belly shots that I'm convinced are optical illusions. I can't be that big already!) Billy and I just got back from a wonderfully fun trip with my parents. After a four hour ferry ride across Lake Michigan, we joined my mom and dad at a perfect bed and breakfast in
Pentwater, MI. The rooms were so lovely and the atmosphere was so relaxing that I told Billy I want to make this a yearly destination...until I read the sign that says children under 12 are not allowed. Wow. That reminded me how many of the things that I take for granted might not be possible with a little one. Another thing to add to the list: climbing dunes. With my off-kilter balance and shortness of breath, I'm more fitted for rolling down a dune than
climbing up it! Billy
gallantly pushed me up a couple of the steeper portions and did a good job of not letting on that I looked anything but graceful in the process.
Next week we have the ultrasound and we're very anxious to find out the gender of our little bean!
2 comments:
Courtney,
I swear your keep getting cuter with your belly in every picture! It looks like you two had a great time. I can't wait to find out the gender -- I'll be in Michigan without internet access, so I'm going to have to call you Monday night or Tuesday to find out the results. I hope everything else is well.
look at that belly! you so look adorable courtney. maybe you should be doing some pregnancy modeling for some extra money?? ; )
hi bobbin and kevin!
Post a Comment