I love Madison. It's so easy to enjoy summer here. We had a great weekend going to the lake, hitting the Farmer's Market again, going to brunch, and just hanging out with Charlie.
Charlie has become a champion cruiser lately. As he goes round and round the ottoman, I don't think he realizes he's going in circles because he "oohs" and "aahs" excitedly as he turns each corner.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah, I got my Monday morning fix of watching "Charlie Videos". It is hard to believe thoes little curly toes can support thoes big boy Wilson legs. Charlies cute little face is a Wilson-Meier combo, but the legs are all Wilson! Mama Courtney was a cruser too.
i can't believe he's practically walking! it's a good thing you post these videos on the blog so i can be prepared for charlie when i see him again... last time i saw him he was only army crawling!
4 comments:
Yeah, I got my Monday morning fix of watching "Charlie Videos". It is hard to believe thoes little curly toes can support thoes big boy Wilson legs. Charlies cute little face is a Wilson-Meier combo, but the legs are all Wilson! Mama Courtney was a cruser too.
i can't believe he's practically walking! it's a good thing you post these videos on the blog so i can be prepared for charlie when i see him again... last time i saw him he was only army crawling!
He's going to be good at sports...I can already tell:-)
In contrast, I didn't start walking until I was seventeen months old!
Charlie walks like his Grandpa Bill used to after a wild night out on the town! I love the videos; keep them coming!
Post a Comment