Charlie had fun on his first night of trick or treating. Didn't he make a cute lion?
On Sunday, Charlie helped Billy clean the house in preparation for my first-ever wine club. That was the highlight of the day...the low point was when I attempted to use the new trimmers I bought and butchered Charlie's sweet little hairdo. Billy says he looks like Lloyd Christmas from Dumb and Dumber. I can't even bring myself to post the pictures I took. I feel so bad!
Here's a cute story for the week: At daycare Charlie has a little friend named Rowan. Billy says they squeal and wave when they see each other in the morning. On Thursday the teacher told us that Charlie had fun pushing Rowan around the room in his walker. Apparently Charlie figured out how to bring his non-walking friend along with him while he played!
4 comments:
Oh man! I love the video of charlie making the dog sounds. So cute. What a smart 'lil guy. :)
Little lion's cute, but I like the "Grease Pink Ladies" jacket on my baby! I saved it and moved it many times because I knew one day you would need it again. It is a double blessing because MY daughter is wearing MY favorite prop holding MY favorite grandson
I love the safety cupboard. Out of context having a cupboard for your baby seems strange, but it makes complete sense!
Of course my great nephew would be so smart that even before he's a year old he know's animal sounds! (or at least one!). He's too cute!
Post a Comment