

This weekend was devoted entirely to Courtney’s favorite pastime: nesting. In our household, “nesting” comprises a variety of tasks ranging from identifiable chores such as straightening up and home improvement projects to more nebulous assignments such as “make me feel more comfortable here” and “such-and-such needs to be cuter.” On this occasion the such-and-such of choice was our extra bathroom, where I spent most of the weekend painting the walls. I fancied myself a modern-day Michelangelo while twisting and contorting to paint the trim just right. OK, so Michelangelo did the Sistine Chapel ceiling and I was painting behind our toilet, but I have to start somewhere, right?
Other nesting projects this weekend included my assembly of the boppy swing for our baby and, most importantly of all, making sure that Courtney can sleep comfortably. Her tummy sticks out so far it requires an entire fortress of pillows to support her in bed.
But enough about mother goose: what about the golden egg?
Well today we had another ultrasound to monitor our big baby’s progress. Happily everything looks good: he is very healthy and this time we even got to see his little face.
Billy
Other nesting projects this weekend included my assembly of the boppy swing for our baby and, most importantly of all, making sure that Courtney can sleep comfortably. Her tummy sticks out so far it requires an entire fortress of pillows to support her in bed.
But enough about mother goose: what about the golden egg?
Well today we had another ultrasound to monitor our big baby’s progress. Happily everything looks good: he is very healthy and this time we even got to see his little face.
Billy
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, he looks like a little person! Not that I didn't think he would be a person, but the picture is reassuring. I'm glad everyone's healthy. Did the bathroom turn out cute?
I can't believe we are haveing such a BIG grandchild from such a tiny daughter. Kevin calls him "moose" after a really BIG basketball player he once recruited. I think the name has stuck. I am sorry I missed the great shower hosted by the "Meier
Sisters", with help from Mac I'm sure! xo Baba
Post a Comment