While preparing my must-see list for our trip, I found these photos of the London portion of our last time in England.
During his last research trip, Billy stayed in Richmond, which is a pretty town on the river, about 30 minutes from London.
I loved this little cafe down the road from his flat
From Richmond we were able to walk along the Thames...
and stop for a beer when we wanted to warm up
We spent a day visiting our favorite spots in Cambridge...
This was the front door of my flat in 2001
And this was where Billy and I had our first date, 11 years ago
Back in London, we visited Hamstead Heath
Kensington Gardens
And St. James park
I'd rather visit England than any tropical beach or luxury resort. Looking at these pictures is making ne really excited for our trip!
























No comments:
Post a Comment